Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

How to Get DeadSpace 2 for (Free)

hey guys today iam going to show to guys how to get deadspace 2 for free very easy and the full game.

Dead Space 2 full free pc games download +1000 unlimited version

Dead Space 2 is an amazing game. I'm going to write about its scary moments, cool kills, and how much I dig the main character's internal struggle, but Dead Space 2 is about more than this. When I beat it for the first time, I sat on the couch with my heart racing and dissected the journey I had just taken. Then, I started my second playthrough, and when that was done, I jumped into a new game for the third time. Dead Space 2 is just that good.

It's been three years since the events of the first game, but protagonist Isaac Clarke still can't catch a break. At the beginning of Dead Space 2, he wakes on a space station known as the Sprawl and finds the place is overwhelmed by an outbreak of reanimated corpses called Necromorphs. From the very first moment of the game, Isaac's fighting for his life.

Get the torrent from thepiratebay just search it up
and when it finishes downloading run the setup with poweriso and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment